I know I shouldn’t, but it’s a matter of space, I really need to stop buying books that just sit on my bookshelf/desk/wardrope/coffee table/cd rack. So here’s to The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge 2012!
Going to go slow and sign up for the Pixie level (5 books), but my list of TBR books is going to be bigger so I can get to pick what I’m in the mood for.
TO BE READ PILE:
- “A Game of Thrones”, George R.R. Martin. Heard so many good things about, bought it and ignore it past page two. (late 2011)
- “Possession”, A.S. Byatt. Saw the movie. Read about it on my test. Looked all over for it, bought it, and gave up on it. (July 2010)
- “Le Petit Nicolas”. Saw movie. Looked for it. Magically found it. Delayed it ’till holiday and forgot about it. (late 2011)
- “Vanished – book 4”, Meg Cabot. Finally found the last two 1-800 books and stopped at the third one, shocked from the horror-y feel. (August 2011)
- “The Story of King Arthur and his knights”, H. Pyle. It’s so preeeetty. Gave up on chapter three. (January 2011)
- “Good Omens”, T. Pratchett and N. Gaiman. If I don’t finish this book my bf is having a fit. Technically his, but has been with me for a year or so. (Early 2011)
I’ll find the others as I move along, too lazy to move – these are at least on top of my desk :)
- “Pretties” by Scott Westerfeld (18 months of dust)
- “The Luxe” by Anna Godbersen (~6 months of dust)
- “Twenties Girl” by Sophie Kinsella (3 months of dust)
- “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” by J.K. Rowling (9 months of dust)